Enter the Fall 2017 Rubik’s Cube Mosaic Contest
- Open to students, or groups of students, in grades K-12 in the USA and Canada.
- The student’s teacher must submit a picture of the completed mosaic on or before November 30, 2017.
- Students may use mosaic generating programs and make mosaics of logos, characters, and designs, but mosaics created from YCDTRC templates or copying existing mosaic designs will not be accepted.
- Voting will be done on the You CAN Do the Rubik’s Cube Facebook page from December 4 - 20, 2017.
- Prizes for the winning students and their teachers will be awarded in three categories: 50 cubes or less, 51-100 cubes, 101-225 cubes. See official rules for complete details.
- Reserve a mosaic set for the contest asap!