Enter the Fall 2018 Rubik’s Cube Mosaic Contest
Now accepting entries of student designed Rubik's Cube mosaics for the Fall 2018 Rubik's Cube Mosaic Contest!
- Open to students, or groups of students, in grades K-12 in the USA and Canada.
- The student’s teacher must submit a picture of the completed mosaic on or before December 2, 2018.
- Students may use mosaic generating programs and make mosaics of logos, characters, and designs, but mosaics created from YCDTRC templates or copying existing mosaic designs will not be accepted.
- Voting will be done on the You CAN Do the Rubik’s Cube Facebook page from December 4-20, 2018.
- Prizes for the winning students and their teachers will be awarded in three categories: 100 cubes or less, 101-225 cubes, and 226-600 cubes. Rubik's brand 2x2 and/or 3x3 cubes must be used.
- See official rules for complete details.
- Reserve a mosaic set for the contest asap!