Enter the Spring 2018 Rubik’s Cube Mosaic Contest
Voting is now CLOSED on our Facebook page for the Fall 2017 Rubik's Cube Mosaic Contest - Winners will be announced in the February Cubing News. Visit our Facebook Album to see the entries.
Submit your photos for the Spring 2018 Rubik's Cube Mosaic Contest: New category for larger mosaics!
- Open to students, or groups of students, in grades K-12 in the USA and Canada.
- The student’s teacher must submit a picture of the completed mosaic on or before April 14, 2018.
- Students may use mosaic generating programs and make mosaics of logos, characters, and designs, but mosaics created from YCDTRC templates or copying existing mosaic designs will not be accepted.
- Voting will be done on the You CAN Do the Rubik’s Cube Facebook page from April 16-30, 2018.
- Prizes for the winning students and their teachers will be awarded in three categories: 50 cubes or less, 51-225 cubes, and 226-600 cubes. Rubik's brand 2x2 and/or 3x3 cubes may be used. See official rules for complete details.
- Reserve a mosaic set for the contest asap!